May 10, 2018
"Imagine living a life within which you can trust yourself.
Consider this your permission slip."
Rochelle Schieck, Founder of Qoya
On this week’s Practical Magic podcast, I’m talking with the
founder of Qoya, Rochelle Schieck on how we can tune into the
wisdom of the body. If you’re not familiar with Qoya it’s based on
the idea that through movement we remember that we are all wise,
wild and free. Rochelle shares more about how Qoya came to be, and
how it can help us navigate the reality of our existence.
On the show we explore:
- The body as a truth guide, and observing different states in
- How being led by our intuition allows us to free ourselves, and
how we can never be wrong when we do so
- The difference between ego and soul voice
- How the pillars of Qoya, and embodiment are a metaphor for
living in conversation with your life
- How slowing down helps us to tune in and to be in the
experience of living
- Connecting into the hips as a true act of the power of the
- Learning more about the 'shadow' to embrace our wholeness
- How movement can bring us back to ourselves again and
- How to protect your lifestyle by nourishing life and what you
put your attention to.
Links and resources mentioned throughout: