Sep 11, 2019
Well, when you hear that someone's written a book called
a Free Range Human' you just know that you've got
to get them onto your show. As I'm all about helping you to live a
life on your own terms, it seems that Marianne Cantwell and I are
talking the same language.
This week on the Practical Magic Podcast, and as part of the
Reset & Refocus conversations, I'm talking with Marianne about
living a free range life, and how much has changed since she
released the first edition of the book back in 2012.
On the show we talk about:
- What is is to live a truly free range life, and how it's not
just about being a digital nomad tapping away from your keyboard in
- Why it's important to strip back the outer layers of how we
want to life our lives, to get to understand what makes us tick,
and what's at the core of who we are as individual human
- The cultural shift Marianne has noticed since writing the first
edition of Be a Free Range Human 7 years ago,
and how there's no 6 week programme out there that will get you to
where you really desire to be.
- How living a free range life is about being led by intuition
and accessing your inner wisdom, all whilst having your feet on the
- How to deal with the 'Beige Army', i.e. why fear doesn't need
to dominate living a life on your own terms, and not letting other
people's stories hold you back.
- Bringing your whole self (mess and glory) to the free range
Marianne also shares her wellbeing and self care go-tos (they
involve sound baths and breath work, which I am ALL over).
Find out more about Marianne
Her book: Be A Free Range Human: Escape the 9-5, Create a Life
You Love and Still Pay the Bills
Marianne's free range song
If You Wanna Sing Out Sing
Out - Yusuf / Cat Stephens
Waste - Foster the