Sep 18, 2019
How often do you give yourself permission in your life? On the
Practical Magic podcast as part of the Reset & Refocus sessions
today I am in conversation with the wonderful Susie Sourwine as we
talk about the subject of permission, and how we can live our lives
from a place of doing just that.
On the show we talk about:
- How permission is linked to decision making around
what it is that we truly want in our lives.
- Being conscious about what we choose to measure our
lives against, and not just about what the factory settings
- Obligations i.e. what you think you have to do vs.
choice i.e. what you want / enjoy doing
- How to claim your own personal sovereignty around
what you want and how to claim taking action around that
- The key points of permission around the three points
of Desire, Decide and Do
- Why Permission is being in the present and an
- Permission is meeting yourself where you’re at
- Susie’s genius and simple tips for granting
permission in our lives.
Susie’s self care tips:
- Paying attention to how to do things without
- Connecting in with nature to connect into the
nature of ourselves
- Feeding ourselves for powering up
Where to find out more about Susie:
Susie’s song choice
Jessie J - Do it Like a Dude